Owner/Broker – Candy Swick & Co
Business - 941-954-9000
Cell - 941-376-9000
Fax - 941-955-7169
E-Mail - Candy@candyswick.com
Candy Swick, Owner/President of Candy Swick & Company prides herself on providing each of her clients with hard work and superior outcomes based upon high levels of integrity. She specializes in providing the foundation upon which your Real Estate Success will be built. In fact, Candy Swick is noted for setting the standard for quality in Real Estate, having built her reputation in Sarasota from the ground up; her secret to success being:
- and Personal attention to you, her client.
Her outstanding results are all the evidence that is needed to demonstrate that she lives up to every element of her exceptional reputation.
Candy has been recognized many times with association awards and accolades. Year after year, she consistently keeps her title as one of Unique Home’s Elite agents, worldwide. The writers of our local media trust her to report the details and facts about the market. She dedicates her time as a philanthropist by serving on the board of the YMCA and Dial Hope Foundations. Other boards that Candy has served on are Girls Inc. and The Education Foundation. The association of Realtors have honored her with the Humanitarian of the year award. She and her husband Jay travel on annual mission trips to Nicaragua and Guatemala (with a team of 45 Orthopedic surgeons, nurses and physical therapists). They also travel with Faith in Practice to Haiti, as well as Plant with Purpose.
Candy Swick & Company also includes the following companies among our most valued clients:
- Bay Plaza, developed for Skandia America Reinsurance Corporation, (Candy Swick was the President of Marketing & Sales);
- Jerry Ansel, the developer of the Water Club on Longboat Key;
- Radnor, the real estate subsidiary of the Sun Oil Company, for their country club development, Laurel Oak Estates and their island resort, The Hideaway Beach Club;
- Wells Fargo, CNL Bank & Northern Trust Bank, Real Estate Trust Departments repetitively pick up the phone and require our consistency and results.
Referrals are the direct result of a job well done; our reward. Currently, we are rewarded by the fact that over 80% of our business stems from repeat and referral clients. This is how we came to be ranked number one among our competition of 6000 agents, and always among the top ten. Even Zillow and Trulia client comments rate Candy Swick and Company 5 stars.